- You hit the goal (it's the far-left and far-right zones), you mark 3 points.
- You toss the disk and your adversary don't catch it, you mark 2 points.
- At 11 points, you win a round.
- A 2 rounds, you win the game.
- If the disk speed is too high, you can be stunned.
- If you charge your throw before receiving a toss, you execute a power throw.
- If you charge your throw before receiving a power throw, you counter it.
Player 1 :
- W/Z Q/A S D : movement / throw direction / menu cursors
- T : throw / charging / ok
- Y : toss / dash
Player 2 :
- Up Left Down Right : movement / throw direction / menu cursors
- O/Numpad 7 : throw / charging / ok
- P/Numpad 8 : toss / dash
Source code and assets are on github.
Nekith entry for Game Boy Jam #2.
Super Simple Series #3